|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,Paypal,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||>6 Bag/Bags|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: H14
H14 HEPA Air filter production profile:
H14 high-efficiency non-partition plate and frame filter adopts ultra-fine glass fiber filter paper or polypropylene filter paper as the filter material, which is densely folded.
The densely folded filter paper is made of paper partitions or aluminum foil partitions with small plug-in intervals to maintain a smooth passage.
The outer frame is galvanized sheet, stainless steel sheet or aluminum alloy profile, sealed with a new type of polyurethane sealant.
It can be widely used in general filtration in electronics, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, food and other industries, and can also be used in high temperature resistant places.
This kind of filter mainly filters dust particles below 0.5um in the air, and is widely used in the end filtering of clean rooms with higher level requirements, such as equipment with 10,000, 1,000, and 100 levels.
Product features of H14 high-efficiency non-partition plate and frame filter:
Filter efficiency levels H10~H14 are available
Special ultra-fine glass fiber filter paper as filter material, high efficiency and low resistance
Can be equipped with a double-sided guard net to protect the filter material, with good strength
Lightweight and compact
Precautions for use of H14 high-efficiency non-partition plate and frame filter:
1. Regularly check whether the air inlet surface of the filter is blocked by debris and whether the surface of the filter material is damaged;
2. If something blocks the surface, it should be removed;
3. If the surface of the filter material is severely damaged, it must be replaced with a new filter material or a new filter to reinstall;
4. When the filter is installed, it is necessary to ensure a good seal between the holder and the frame to prevent air volume leakage;
5. Do not use heavy objects to hit the surface of the filter, and do not use force to pull the surface of the filter material;
6. When installing, the length of the filter bag mouth should be perpendicular to the ground to ensure the filtering effect of the air supply and increase the service life.